Google Translate

sexta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2014

NÚMEROS - HINOS - (NUMBERS - HYMNS)

music notes photo: Music Notes (GIF) Colorful-musical-notes-zoom-past-you.gif


The Cyber Hymnal™






I've a Message from the Lord
(Look and Live)


Hymnary.org
















Look and Live




United States of America






1. I’ve a message from the Lord, hallelujah!
This message unto you I’ll give,
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”


Refrain

“Look and live,” my brother, live,
Look to Jesus now, and live;
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”


2. I’ve a message full of love, hallelujah!
A message, O my friend, for you,
’Tis a message from above, hallelujah!
Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true.


3. Life is offered unto you, hallelujah!
Eternal life thy soul shall have,
If you’ll only look to Him, hallelujah!
Look to Jesus who alone can save.


4. I will tell you how I came, hallelujah!
To Jesus when He made me whole—
’Twas believing on His name, hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.






Brazil



1. A mensagem do Senhor; aleluia!
É cheia de perdão e amor!
Cristo salva o pecador; aleluia!
Salva até por meio de um olhar!


Refrão

Oh! olhai pois, e vivei!
Confiai só em Jesus!
Ele salva o pecador; aleluia!
Salva até por meio de um olhar!



2. Vossa culpa já levou; aleluia!
Jesus a satisfez na cruz;
sua vida já entregou; aleluia!
Para vos apresentar a Deus.


3. Sua graça nos legou; aleluia!
Eterna vida lá nos céus.
Confiai só em Jesus; aleluia!
Convertei-vos hoje mesmo a Deus.


4. Aceitai a salvação; aleluia!
Segui os passos do Senhor;
proclamai o seu perdão; aleluia!
Exaltai o grande Redentor!














,








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário